It’s week 6 of the One Room Challenge. And that means I’m done with baby girl’s nursery!!!
Nursery Progress: One Room Challenge – Week 5
It’s week 5 of the One Room Challenge and it’s getting down to the wire. I really wish there was one more week because I have so much to get done still. But this week was much better than last. I was able to accomplish a lot of DIY projects. We started skim coating, I finished the roman shade, and made a brass mobile!
Nothing is Working in the Nursery: One Room Challenge – Week 4
Nursery Road Blocks: One Room Challenge – Week 3
Nursery Progress: One Room Challenge – Week 2
Nursery Design Plan: One Room Challenge – Week 1
Elliot’s Room (version 2.0)
A little over a year ago I revealed Elliot’s nursery. And I have to say it makes me a little sad to look back at photos of a much simpler time (haha!). Seriously though, after only a year it’s amazing how fast my baby turned into a full-blown, rambunctious toddler! This whole room refresh started because… Read More
This post has been a long time coming. But I’m happy to report that we are finally “done” with Elliot’s nursery! I say this in quotes because I’m constantly tweaking rooms. So nothing is ever really done done. But generally speaking the little man has the only “finished” room in our whole house right now…. Read More
Converting a Vintage Dresser into a Changing Table
Working on Elliot’s nursery has been a very fun project. It’s so nice when something that has been in your head finally comes together in reality. I’ll be sharing a final reveal of the whole room soon. But in the mean time I thought it would be fun to break things down and talk about some of… Read More